Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Crafting with the Cricky

My dear hubby got me a cricut for my birthday, and I have been spendign the past month collecting even more cartridges. At first, the Preserves cartridge did not impress me. Sure, I thought it was cute, but it really did not jump out as a "I GOTTA HAVE THAT!" kinda thing... until I saw this cute creation on Splitcoast. Of course, Jo-Ann's had it on sale, so I grabbed it.

After creating with this cartridge, I had to have some sentiments to go with it, so here they are! A *BRAND SPANKIN NEW* collection from Say It With Stamps by Jen called "Fruit Salad." This collection of 9 digital stamps is available now in the shop.
Thanks for sticking with us!


1 comment:

  1. Super sweet card, Jen!! Looks like you are having fun with your new toy!! Love the new digi set!!

    ReplyDelete